May 27, 2012

Nutella Crepes.

There goes another weekend for us.Anyway I just want to share with you another dished I made yesterday for my daughter.I didn't cooked anything yesterday because the whole family take a short drive to Polatli,it's about 1 hour journey from Ankara.At first we thought of looking for Antika Shop (Antique Shop) in Polatli because it was so near to another Turkish Historical place named Gordion,anyway after wondering around and asking around,well there's nothing in Polatli except for Gordion which another 30kms from Polatli.

By the time we get home,my daughter was asking "Is there anything for me to eat because I am hungry?'...So 1've decided to try this recipe from "The Cooking Book" published by DK.The easiest and fastest recipe I could thinked of at that moment was CREPES...they have this CREPES FLAMBE and LEMON AND SUGAR CREPES,seem we don't have enough ingredient except for the Flour,Eggs and Milk and A Jar of Nutella so what the hack...NUTELLA CREPES will do!


NUTELLA CREPES

Ingredients : -
  • 345 g plain flour -sifted
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 3 eggs (A size)
  • 900 ml milk (I used box fresh milk)
  • Vegetable oil for frying.
Crepes Preparations : -

Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.Add the eggs and milk and whisk together,gradually drawing in flour from the sides,to make a smooth,thin batter.Slowly add the remaining milk,beating until smooth.Leave to stand for 10 minutes.

Preheat the crepe pan over a medium heat.


Ladle the batter into the centre of the pan and tilt so that it covers the base thinly.Cook the Crepe for 1-2 minutes or until the small bubbles appear.Slide a knife underneath and flip over,then continue cooking for 30 seconds,or until golden.

The Crepe has been cooked.

 Now is the fun part where we spread the Nutella in the middle of our crepe.Walllllaaahhhh...you can also add strawberry slices on top of the nutella spread and fold it.Incase you don't like or don't have the Nutella..I would bet Peanut Butter would do the trick.

There it goes how the crepe fold look like....Afetosun...Bon Appetite...
I am not a good cook but I am always the BEST cook for my children.

See you all again in the next entry.Lots of love from me.

2 comments:

  1. wahhh....love nutella...will try this recipe out..thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...